TAPE-IN HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS
TAPE-IN HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS comes with 1.5 inches of hair strips attached to high quality double sided glue tape for easy fixing on your hair. These are best used to increase length, increase volume or to add colors and streaks to your hair. High quality glue is used in making the base which gives a skin/leather type finish. Thus it soft, flexible but durable with strong bonding of hair in it. These can be used for several installations by just changing the tape on it.
INCREASE VOLUME OF HAIR
INCREASE LENGTH OF HAIR
CHANGE COLOR OF HAIR , APPLY STREAKS
HUMAN HAIR TYPE :
The high quality hair obtained from donor are used in making our natural TAPE-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS and no chemicals are used throughout the manufacturing process. It is taken care that the roots and tips of each hair remains in the same direction as they originated in the donor’s head so that they do not tangle while using and remains natural throughout its life. This hair is procured from Indian temples from donors . This hair has 100% cuticle on them.
Donor virgin Remy hair is exclusively an Indian product and seldom available in any other countries. It is considered one the best hair category in the world. Generally sold in raw form and in natural colors only. Hence, they can be easily colored/ bleached or dyed to any shade of your choice. They can be bleached to pale blonde shades like #613 also platinum blonde. Note- Hair coloring / bleaching / dying perming needs knowledge and experience. We recommend you to consult your hair stylist before taking actions. Incorrect methods may spoil the hair permanently
GUARANTEE ON HAIR
– We give a life guarantee of 2 years on our Raw Hair products, depending on usage. If taken care rightly, this can give a longer life than what we commit.
Natural Indian hair in little wavy, not bone straight. The hair is smoothed and ironed before they are packed. While using you need to smooth and flat iron to keep them straight.
HYGIENE AND CLEANING OF HUMAN HAIR
All hair goes through steam sterilizing and several cleaning process in order to maintain hygiene.
– They are made into 2 different types of packet using 50 grams and 100 grams of solid hair ( excluding the weight of tapes and glue). After addition of glue and tapes on them the weight increases to roughly 65-70 grams for the pack solid 50 grams of solid hair and 130-140 grams for the pack of 100 grams of solid hair.
We try to maintain 30 strips of 1.5 inches each for the 50 grams of solid hair and 60 strips of 1.5 inches each for 100 grams of solid hair. But number of strips depends on the hair length you are choosing. Longer hair above 22 inches will make lesser strips in the given weight. to understand and choose your weight you can follow the below table-
50 grams packet –
14 to 22 inches – 30 strips
24-26 inches – 27 to 28 strips
28 to 32 inches – 23 to 25 strips
100 grams packet –
14 to 22 inches – 60 strips
24 to 26 inches – 50-55 strips
28 to 32 inches – 40-45 strips
– Grade defines the thickness or volume of the hair present at the tip of each hair bundle. Grade is directly related to price. The more the quantity of longer hair used for making a bundle, the thicker are the ends. Our Tape products have 2 different grades – double drawn grade has 40%-45% and Super Double Drawn grade has 80% longest hair in it, giving a super thick end.
SOFT, SILKY SMOOTH HAIR
HAIR PROTECTION AND MAINTENANCE
Natural treatment of hair –
To treat your hair most naturally, you should go back to your grandmother’s days. When so many market products were not available, still our grandmothers did a very good job in maintaining their hair. We should give time at least once in a month to treat our hair most naturally to save it from the daily hazards it goes though.
- Shampoo and condition your hair.
- Warm up sufficient quantity of coconut oil and apply it very nicely on your hair.
- Wrap your hair bundle/ wig in a piece of cloth and keep it overnight.
- Next morning shampoo and condition and do your regular maintenance.
Regular maintenance –
Hair extensions tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorin and not combing (wide tooth comb) hair daily. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better.
- Use colour protection shampoo and hair conditioner always to wash the hair
- Use soft water to wash. The tap water may have salt, chlorine or iron build up.
Using a good hair serum (after the water has already dripped) works well often
- Comb with a wide brush after dry.
- Do not dry the hair under the blazing sun or use hair drier to blow it
for quite a long time, because heat may change the texture of hair.
5.While in outdoors, try to use a leave in conditioner for better results.
- Applying hair oil once in a week is a very good idea.
- if your hair is straight, you should apply iron to straighten it after washing. If you have curly or wavy hair, you can apply some kind of styling gel
PERMING / STYLING AND COLORING
- For natural colour hair, You can do perming and colouring process, but note – using a lot of chemical in your hair frequently will damage your hair eventually
- For colour hair products, we don’t recommend colour, perm until first 3 months. Consult hair expert for any changes you wish to do on colour hair products.
- Your hair stylist can make a magic with this hair. Consult a good hairstylist for the best results.