MACHINE WEFT HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS
HUMAN HAIR TYPE :
The high quality INDIAN VIRGIN REMY HAIR are used in making our natural MACHINE WEFT HAIR EXTENSIONS.The roots and tips are maintained in their respective direction throughout the process of manufacturing, thus causes no tangle while washing or brushing the hair. This hair IS procured from the young women in rural places of India and from Indian temples. Thus this hair gives you a naturally soft texture with a very long life..
INDIAN VIRGIN REMY HAIR is considered to be one the best hair category in the world. Generally sold in raw form or various custom textures, in its natural color only. Hence, they can be easily coloured/ bleached or dyed to any shade of your choice. They can be bleached to pale blonde shades like #613. Note- Hair colouring / bleaching / dying perming needs knowledge and experience. We recommend you to consult your hair stylist before taking actions. Incorrect methods may spoil the hair permanently
GUARANTEE ON HAIR
We give a life guarantee of 2 years on this hair depending on usage. Right care can widely improve its life span.
The DEEP CURLY MACHINE WEFT HAIR EXTENSIONS are steam processed textured hair. Steam waves and curls are absolutely natural process of curling hair and no chemicals are used in the making process. While using steam processed hair, you have to understand that the texture is not permanent. It will eventually fade of after few washes and come back to its natural texture. But you can certainly perm them or style them once again according to your choice. The tighter the curls, longer the texture lasts. example- a deep wave texture will hold it curls for a longer duration than a loose wave texture. Similar with deep curl and loose curl texture.
HYGIENE AND CLEANING OF HUMAN HAIR
The hair is thoroughly checked on lice, nits, pre-color (mehendi or any other types of dyes) at the time of purchasing raw materials, If any of these are found, the particular lot is completely rejected. IN the manufacturing process all hair goes through steam sterilizing and several cleaning process in order to maintain hygiene.
FULL HEAD INSTALLATION GUIDANCE
– Each bundle is made of 100 grams (+/-5 grams).
The total weight you should select for a full head installation depends on the volume and density you desire. Generally, from size 8 inches to 20 inches 3 bundles gives satisfactory results to most customers.From size 22 inches to 28 inches you may need 4 bundles and sizes above 30 inches may need 5 bundles for a good volume and density.
– Grade defines the thickness or volume of the hair present at the tip of each hair bundle. Grade is directly related to price. The more the quantity of longer hair used for making a bundle, the thicker are the ends. Our machine weft products have 3 different grades -Single Drawn grade has 30%, double drawn grade has 40%-45% and Super Double Drawn grade has 80% longest same length hair in it, giving a super thick end.The below picture shows a general understanding of grade difference with a picture of a typical straight hair..
SOFT, SILKY SMOOTH HAIR
HAIR PROTECTION AND MAINTENANCE
Natural treatment of hair –
To treat your hair most naturally, you should go back to your grandmother’s days. When so many market products were not available, still our grandmothers did a very good job in maintaining their hair. We should give time at least once in a month to treat our hair most naturally to save it from the daily hazards it goes though.
- Shampoo and condition your hair.
- Warm up sufficient quantity of coconut oil and apply it very nicely on your hair.
- Wrap your hair bundle/ wig in a piece of cloth and keep it overnight.
- Next morning shampoo and condition and do your regular maintenance.
Regular maintenance –
Hair extensions tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorin and not combing (wide tooth comb) hair daily. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better.
- Use colour protection shampoo and hair conditioner always to wash the hair
- Use soft water to wash. The tap water may have salt, chlorine or iron build up.
Using a good hair serum (after the water has already dripped) works well often
- Comb with a wide brush after dry.
- Do not dry the hair under the blazing sun or use hair drier to blow it
for quite a long time, because heat may change the texture of hair.
5.While in outdoors, try to use a leave in conditioner for better results.
- Applying hair oil once in a week is a very good idea.
- if your hair is straight, you should apply iron to straighten it after washing. If you have curly or wavy hair, you can apply some kind of styling gel
PERMING / STYLING AND COLORING
- For natural colour hair, You can do perming and colouring process, but note – using a lot of chemical in your hair frequently will damage your hair eventually
- For colour hair products, we don’t recommend colour, perm until first 3 months. Consult hair expert for any changes you wish to do on colour hair products.
- Your hair stylist can make a magic with this hair. Consult a good hairstylist for the best results.